LUNCH AFTER CHURCH -Please join us today after 2nd service in the Fellowship Hall. We will be serving Tri-Tip, Hamburgers or Hot Dogs.
CHURCH WORKDAY - Saturday, February 23rd, 9 am- 1 pm. Please come join us as we tidy up our church. Lunch is provided.
CHILDREN'S MINISTRY SERVANTS CONFERENCE - Saturday, March 9th. Here at the church. Register TODAY online https://registrations.planningcenteronline.com/events/187771
TESTIFY - A monthly Women's gathering. Thursday, February 28th at 6 pm in the Fellowship Hall. Becky Wilber will be sharing.
MARRIAGE RETREAT - March 15th- 17th at Lake Tahoe. Pick up an registration form at the Info.Center.
Week of February 17, 2019
- 8:30 & 10:30 am | "A View From Within", 1 Corinthians 1:1-9 | Pastor Bill
- 8:30 & 10:30 am | Sunday School for Nursery through 6th Grade
- 10:30 am | His Kids - Special Needs Class
- 10:30 am | Foundation (Junior High Youth Group) | Tucker Brown
- 10:30 am | The Workshop (High School Youth Group | Pastor David
- 6:00 pm | Essential - 1 Thessalonians 4:13-5:11| Pastor George
- 7:00 pm
| Koinania Young Adult Group (18-25 years old) | Jimmy Renner
- 9:30 am | Women's Morning Devotions | Fellowship Hall
- 6:00 pm | Women's Evening Devotions & Brown Bag Dinner | Doris Vick
- 6:00 pm | Back To Basics (meet in the Lounge) | Pastor Bill
- 6:00 pm | Feeling the Psalms | Pastor George
- 7:00 pm | Youth Group (Jr. High & High School) | Pastor David
- 7:00 pm | 4th - 6th Grade | Tonya Nevarez
- 7:00 pm | God Squad (Nursery through 3rd Grade) |
- 9:30 pm | MOM's Fellowship in the Nursery | Meghan Betts
- 9:00 am | Church Workday |
ISRAEL TRIP 2020 -January 28th- February 9, 2020. Sign up at the Info. Center. Cost is $3695.00 per person (double occupancy).
2018 YEAR END TITHE RECEIPT - Please check the basket at the Information Center for your tax receipt. If it is not there, then you will need to sign-up for it and it will be available the following Sunday.
LIFELINE PREGNANCY CENTER - They are in need of size 4,5, & 6 diapers, a high chair, double stroller, size 12m -4T boys clothes and 18m- 4T girls clothes and toddler socks. Please bring items to the Lifeline Center located at 1447 W. Grand Ave., Grover Beach.
RECENT STUDIES & PODCAST - Sun. & Wed. services - youtube.com/calvarychapelag.
MEDIA ARCHIVES - (calvaryag.org) and click on the Media tab then Media Archives.
CDs OF BOTH SERVICES - are available at the Information Center. You may also request Spanish CD's.
LOST AND FOUND - Please check the rack in the courtyard for any lost items including prescription glasses and sunglasses.. All Bibles and small items such as jewelry and eyeglasses will be at the Information Center.
CORNERSTONE BOOKS - located at the Information Center. February recommendation: "Married and How to Stay that Way", by Steve Carr. Bibles always at cost.
GLOBAL MEDIA OUTREACH.COM - or you can call (972) 975-9444. Click on "Get Involved". They have reached over 1 billion people to date.
SEARCHFORJESUS.NET - Click on "Get Involved". This is through the Billy Graham Association.
SMILE.AMAZON.COM - When you log onto smile.amazon.com, the Amazon Smile Foundation will automatically donate .5% of the price of eligible purchases to Calvary Chapel of Arroyo Grande.
COVERED WITH LOVE -We are looking for people to crochet and/or knit. If you don't know how, we will teach you! All supplies will be provided. We make hats and scarves for the homeless. Every other Thursday 10-12. Call the church office for more info.
SOLID ROCK CAFE -Looking for those interested in serving the Cafe. We would love to train you. Call the church office.
A.V. MINISTRY - Additional volunteers needed for audio and visuals. See Pastor David
CHILDREN'S MINISTRY - Sunday and Wednesdays:1 Teacher: 1x month, 1st service, 1 Teacher: 1x month Wednesdays. See Gena Roberts or Sarah Chapman.
SPANISH TRANSLATOR - Needed to help translate church articles. Need to have good Spanish grammar. Call the church office for more information.
24 HOUR PRAYER - Every fifteen minutes the church will be covered in prayer every day. For more information call the church office (805) 481-2320