LIFELINE FUNDRAISER WALK - Saturday, April 21st, 10 am. If you would like to register to walk or sponsor, please call (805) 904-6138.
TESTIFY: LADIES MONTHLY GATHERING - Thursday, April 26th at 6 pm will be "Movie Night". We will be showing "A Case For Christ".
MEN'S BREAKFAST - Inviting all men, Saturday, April 28th from 8 -10 am. Sign up at the Information Center.
BLOOD DRIVE - Sunday, April 29th, 9:30 am - 1:30 pm. United Blood Services is always in need of blood, especially rare blood types, so please give to help those in our community. Sign up online at calvaryag.org, "EVENTS" and follow the link YOU DESERVE PIZZA! Donors who donate from April 23rd-30th will receive a FREE personal , 1 topping pizza coupon from Woodstock's Pizza.
WOMEN'S RETREAT - May 4th - 6th 2018 at Camp AREV near Mt. Abel. "A Spectacle of Glory". $135 ($25 deposit required to sign up). Sign up at the table in the foyer or online. Scholarships are very much appreciated.
OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD YARD SALE - May 17th- 19th. Start bringing Clothing ONLY, each Sunday so we can sort them ahead of tiem. Please continue to save your other items which can be dropped off at a later date. The money raised will help pay for items in the boxes and the shipping. Question? Call Donna 801-5179.
BACKPACKING TRIP - May 24th - 28th at Seville Lakes in Kings Canyon National Park. Mules to carry in supplies will also be available, see Susie Carr regarding the mules. Sign-up online. Cost is $6. Space is limited.
MEN'S RETREAT - SAVE THE DATE - October 5th- 7th at Sugar Pines Christian Camp, Oakhurst. Speaker: Pastor Wayne Taylor.
WEEK OF APRIL 22, 2018
Psalm 121: 1-2; Psalm 146: 5-8
- 8:30 & 10:30 am | "Beliefs That Matter" - Part 3 - Isaiah 46: 5-9, What is God like? | Pastor Steve
- 10:30 am | Sunday school for Nursery - 6th Grade
- 10:30 am | Foundation | (Junior High youth group) |Tucker Brown
- 10:30 am | Workshop | (High school youth group) | Pastor David
- 6:00 pm | Essential- Sunday Night Study | Pastor George
- 7:00 pm | Psalms 119, Part 2 |Pastor George
- 7:00 pm | YOUTH GROUP (Jr. High and High School | Pastor David
- 7:00 pm | 5th & 6th GRADE | Tonya Nevarez
- 7:00 pm | God Squad (Nursery - 4th Grade)
- 6:00 pm | TESTIFY - Women's Monthly Gathering "The Case For Christ" | Fellowship Hall
- 7:00 pm | Young Adult Study (18-25 year old) @ The Lounge | David Aguilar
LOST AND FOUND - Please check the rack in the courtyard for any lost items. All Bibles and small items such as jewerly and eyeglasses will be at the Information Center.
CORNERSTONE BOOK CORNER - located at the Information Center. The Bible at 30,000 Feet, by Skip Heitzig is now 20% off. We still have Bibles at cost.
ONLINE MISSIONARIES - Go to the following sites to get involved.
- GLOBALMEDIAOUTREACH.COM - or you can call (972) 975-9444. Click on "Get Involved". They have reached over 1 billion people to date.
- SEARCHFORJESUS.NET - Click on "Get Involved". This is through the Billy Graham Association.
SMILE.AMAZON.COM - We are now a recipient of the program. When customers log onto smile.amazon.com, the Amazon Smile Foundation will automatilcally donate .5% of the price of eligible purchases to Calvary Chapel of Arroyo Grande.
DO YOU WANT TO GET INVOLVED?
VACUUMER - Twice a month. Call Judy (805) 878-9577
MEDIA MINISTRY - Additional volunteers are needed. See Pastor David
CHILDREN'S MINISTRY - Immediate needs for Sunday School Helpers and Wednesday Night teachers and helpers, and 3 female nursery workers. See Gena Roberts or Margie Graham
HELPING HANDS MINISTRY - Strong people needed for heavy lifting projects (i.e. helping someone move funiture). Forms are at the Information Center or you can call the church office if you are able to help.
24 HOUR PRAYER - Every fifteen minutes the church will be covered in prayer every day. For more information please contact Christ and Janice Brandli at 473-3397 to sign up.
USHERS AND GREETERS - are needed for 1st service to hand out bulletins and greeting people at the door. Call David Green at 550-6841 or the church office 481-2320.